Speech and Language Therapy
Speech and Language Therapy Department
The Speech and Language Therapy department is based in the Nightingale wing in Therapy services at Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester.
Other Voice therapy clinics are held at Andover war memorial Hospital, Brendoncare Chandlers Ford and Bishop’s Waltham. This ensures that clients are seen as near their home as possible.
Appointments are made at a time as convenient as possible for the client - between 9-5pm Mondays to Fridays.
The client may be seen by any one of the following staff:
- Diane Payne – Head of Adult Speech and Language Therapy / Dysphagia Specialist
- Siobhan Letford - Speech and Language Therapist / Voice Specialist
- Suzanne Ramos – Speech and Language Therapist / Stroke Specialist
- Celia Bacon - Speech and Language Therapist
- Ailsa McLeod - Speech and Language Therapist
- Chrissy Bibby - Speech and Language Therapist
Speech and Language therapists see people with all manner of voice, speech, language, communication and swallowing problems.
We work closely with the ENT department and currently have a Joint Voice Clinic in Andover once a month. All our therapists are able to treat clients who have problems with their voices.