|Kathy Barton||Clinical Services Manager - Theatres and Treatment Centre|
|Anna Slater||Senior Sister|
|Cherry Tauro||Endoscopy Sister|
|Amanda Parry||Deputy Ward sister|
|Jane Warren||Deputy Sister Day Surgery|
|Katie Bunce||Deputy Sister Day Surgery|
The DTC is situated between the Sherborne Building and the main Hospital building.
This unit is staffed with a multi flexible team of registered nurses, Operating Department Practitioners and Health Care Assistants. We are committed to offer you quality care and excellent customer service, ensuring a comfortable and positive experience within the DTC.
The DTC covers most specialities.
It has three theatres providing Elective Surgical Services for:-
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- General Surgery
- Oral Facial
Also two Endoscopy theatres providing:-
- Endoscopy for in / out patients
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Percutenous Jejunial Gastrostomy Feeding Tube (P.E.G)
- Capsule Endoscopy
Most patients are day surgery only; we do have a ward for overnight stays.
2013 / 2014
- 3rd floor being fitted out to accept Private Patients
- 1 extra theatre
- 1 extra Endoscopy theatre
- Separate Decontamination Unit