Andover War Memorial Hospital car parking
Up to 1 hour - £1.20
Up to 2 hours - £1.70
Up to 3 hours - £2.30
up to 5 hours - £3.00
Up to 6 hours - £4.00
Disabled badge holders - free. Please ensure you display your Blue Badge
Concessionary / discounted parking
Regular patients and visitors are able to pay a lower parking rate. If you meet one of the following criteria, please speak to a member of staff in the department or ward you are visiting for more advice.
- Patients attending for chemotherapy.
- Patients/visitors attending every day after the initial week of attendance.
- Outpatients who have been attending for more than two weeks and who continue to attend at least twice a week thereafter with the same illness or condition.
- Visitors to patients being cared for in ICU or SCBU.
- Visitors to inpatients whose stay in hospital has been more than one week, providing they are visiting every day.
- Visitors to inpatients whose stay in hospital has been more than two weeks, providing they are visiting at least twice per week.
- Carers staying overnight with children who are inpatients (not children’s outpatients).
Our concessionary rates are £1.20 at Andover War Memorial Hospital. The ticket is not time limited, so you can come and go as many times as you like in the same day without having to pay again.
Parking charge notices
Our security team is responsible for patrolling car parks. Because we have limited parking space, it is important that only people having business at the hospital park on site.
Breach of parking conditions may lead to a £60 civil parking charge notice being issued. The reason for issue is always recorded and photographs of the vehicle are taken as evidence.