The Primary Care Liaison Service is here to help GPs and Practice teams. We aim to:
- provide a source for information and help
- listen to feedback and suggestions about our services
- provide a fast response ‘helpdesk’ for any concerns, issues and for complaints
- ensure GPs and Practice teams are kept up to date with relevant news
- build relationships between primary and secondary care
- arrange practice visits, educational sessions and events
What you can expect
A dedicated and responsive service that will build closer links between the Foundation Trust and its primary care partners. We will ensure that, wherever possible, GPs and practice teams are first to hear Foundation Trust news and that the views of primary care colleagues are represented and listened to.
Our aim is to work with our primary care colleagues and partners to deliver long term improvements in communications and services and create opportunities for clinicians to work together for better patient care.