The Wessex Healthier Together website provides advice for parents, young people and pregnant women, and clinical resources to support healthcare professionals across the local area. You’ll find information and advice (which can be translated in many languages) on many subjects including:
- Getting ready for pregnancy – advice to maximise your health before you become pregnant
- Pregnancy – antenatal care, screening and concerns
- Preparing for birth – where to give birth, vaginal births and caesarean sections, pain relief options
- Caring for your baby in the postnatal period – infant feeding
- Recovering from birth – your mental and physical wellbeing
- Caring for children from birth to 18 years old
And much more! The advice from this website is endorsed by the maternity service at Hampshire Hospitals in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester.