Working for HHFT offers a rewarding career, nationally agreed terms and conditions and a range of additional benefits as part of our reward package.
Our aims are to:
Ensure staff have training and development opportunities to enable them to provide safe, effective, high quality care to our patients:
- Structured reviews and continuing professional development (all staff)
- Funded training support where this supports team and organisational strategy
- Coaching and mentoring
- Performance linked pay progression in a national structure.
Create an environment of health and wellbeing:
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Generous leave allowances - annual leave starting at 27 days plus bank holiday (pro-rata), sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption pay and leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free counselling services via Employee Assistance Programme www.pcsonline.info
- Fast-track physio
- In-house SEQOHS accredited Health4Work service (occupational health).
Help with the daily things:
- Lease car scheme (www.zenithmycar.co.uk)
- Cycle to work scheme (through VIVUP www.vivup.co.uk)
- Discounts with local childcare providers, high street stores and more
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- On-site newsagents (Winchester and Basingstoke)
- Regular free shuttle bus between Basingstoke and Winchester hospital sites.
Help plan for the future:
- Free financial & legal information via Employee Assistance Programme
- Free child and dependant care advice
- Employer contributory NHS pension at 14%
- Key worker housing / accommodation.
Accommodation for the Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is located in a development called The Square in Basingstoke. It is run by Optivo Housing. The Square is directly behind the hospital and within easy reach of the centre of Basingstoke.
- Ensuite Rooms
- Single bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Bedside table
Services & Facilities
- Internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Secure key fob entry system
- Self-catering kitchen and dining area
- Comfortable TV lounge
- Housekeeping service (communal areas only)
- Accommodation office onsite (office hours)
- Onsite repairs and maintenance service
- Out of hours emergency cover
- Gardening service
- Car park (subject to availability)
- Gas central heating and hot water is provided throughout
- Fully fitted self-catering kitchens
- Commercial launderette
For more details
Tel: 02080 360017
The trust also offers limited temporary accommodation in Winchester.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com