Think you are in labour?
24 Hour Labour Line: 0300 123 9001
A Labour Line midwife will take your history and discuss your birthing plan with you. They will make arrangements with you for your birth and ongoing care.
Wherever you plan to give birth the midwife on the Labour Line will be your first point of contact.
What can I do to prepare for labour?
There are a lot of things to think about in preparation for having your baby:
- What are the signs of labour?
- What happens during labour?
- What are the possible options for giving birth?
- What helps you with your labour expereince? Self help and pain relief options.
- What should you bring in with you?
- When is the best time to come into hospital?
- What can your birth partner do to help?