We want to know what you think about the services that we provide at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
How are we doing?
Were you happy with your care and treatment?
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
Your views on the services you receive help us to improve and raise standards across the Foundation Trust.
We welcome feedback on all services we provide:
- At our hospitals in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester
- By our staff working in the community or at your home
- At Alton Community Hospital or the Chase Hospital, Bordon (outpatients)
You do not have to give your name although it will help us if you do. Commenting on services will not adversely affect your care and treatment in any way.
Let us have your feedback by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Telephone our customer care team on 01256 486766
- Talking to any member of staff
- Posting your feedback to: The Customer Care Office, Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NA
- Participating in patient feedback surveys
You can also leave feedback on the NHS choices website: NHS Choices
If you wish to make a complaint, click here for further information
The National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009 requires that all Trusts provide an annual report on the handling and consideration of complaints. Please click here to see previous reports.